|Aldrich + Elliott, PC (A+E) is a 20 person engineering firm in Essex Junction, VT specializing in water resource engineering for municipalities in Vermont and New Hampshire. A+E offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position will provide an opportunity to work with the A+E team, providing municipalities in Vermont and New Hampshire with innovative solutions to their water resources engineering challenges. A+E is an equal opportunity employer seeking to fill the following position:
Senior Construction Project Manager
A+E is seeking a Senior Construction Project Manager with a strong background in water, wastewater, stormwater, and local transportation projects. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing multiple small and large construction projects while supervising staff to implement solutions for complex engineering problems. This individual will be the main contact for clients, regulatory officials, vendors, manufacturers, subconsultants, and contractors and command a comprehensive understanding of the projects on which they are working to respond to questions and direct staff for those projects. This candidate will provide comprehensive construction phase management services for assigned projects in bid and construction phases to include; oversight of the resident representative, communications with the contractor, review and approval of pay estimates and other construction phase documents, approval of shop drawings, processing change orders, keeping the project on schedule, coordinating meetings and overall responsibility for the construction of the project in accordance with the contract documents.
To be considered for this position, the following skills, or the appropriate background and interest in developing these skills, are required:
- Understanding of water, wastewater and stormwater design principles, including process treatment
- Familiarity with VT State Revolving Loan and USDA/RD funding programs and procurement process.
- Experience with VTrans Programs is desirable but not required.
- Experience with various water, wastewater and stormwater system designs
- Experience administering water, wastewater and stormwater system construction contracts
- Capacity to successfully manage multiple projects, tasks, objectives, and assignments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivation and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Legally able to work in the United States (proper documentation required)
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in the technical skills areas described above
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Vermont preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Aldrich + Elliott via email to email@example.com.
Please do NOT contact with unsolicited services or offers.
We do not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of age (18 or older), ancestry or national origin, physical or mental disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, race or color, religion or creed, sexual orientation, genetic testing information, place of birth, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.