Wayne Wins President’s Award at GMWEA Spring Meeting
Congratulations to Aldrich + Elliott’s, Wayne Elliott, for winning the GMWEA President’s Award this year at the 2015 Spring Meeting!
We also would like to recognize and congratulate all who won awards this year at the 2015 GMWEA Spring Meeting:
- Water Facility Excellence Award – Vergennes-Panton Water District
- Wastewater Facility Excellence Award – Lyndon Town
- Andrew D. Fish Laboratory Excellence Award – Brian Ovitt, Enosburg WWTP
- Michael J. Garofano Water Operator Excellence Award – Jay Nadeau, Winooski City
- Wastewater Operator Excellence Award – Jim Irish, Swanton Village
- The Efficiency Vermont Award – Montpelier Water Resource Recovery Facility
- Industrial Facility – Energizer Battery Co., Inc.
- Outstanding Industrial Wastewater Operator Award – John Phillips, Energizer Battery Co., Inc.
- Stormwater Award – Lisa Sheltra, Williston Town
- Corporate Sponsor Award – Ferguson Water Works
- Elizabeth A. Walker Meritorious Service Award – Charlie Tyler, MWRA – Deer Island Treatment Plant
- Bob Wood Young Professionals Award – Christopher Cox, Montpelier City
An additional congratulations goes out to the 2014 NEWEA Award Winners who had awards re-presented at the GMWEA Spring Meeting:
- Alfred E. Peloquin Award – Bob Fischer, Montpelier WRRF
- Operator Award – Kevin McLaughlin, South Burlington WRRF
- Wastewater Utility Award – Montpelier WRRF
- Public Educator – Andrew Fish, State of Vermont DEC